Monday, February 22, 2010

I am a dreamer!

I know it's been long since I have posted anything... I guess I can finally say "procrastination" caught up with me. I have managed to not go on facebook for more than 2weeks and completely deleted it. WOW! How one's life changes without facebook...But, it's all for the better. I am listening to mad world while I write this, and I would like to quote from the song,

"I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying, Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World”

This song is beautifully written, but has such a negative effect. I kind of like it. I like it being negative (weird me!). I recently started watching American idol once a week for at least two hours…Not too much time taken in a very productive person’s life. Well what can I say; watching this show somehow gives me false hopes, or maybe thinks I can pursue my dream to become a singer someday. I want to sing, I want to spread my message through this magical world. But, again am I becoming a dreamer? I don’t know if I am trying to achieve my dreams and aspiration- I am a dreamer…I will try making this dream real, time will speak for itself…

No comments:

Post a Comment